Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Coupons!

Coupons are a great way to save money, especially when you pair them with an item that is already on sale in order to get even deeper discounts.

Using coupons can take a little bit of planning and organization in order to acquire them and decide on how/when best to use them.  But it is well worth investing a little bit of time in order to get great savings, even if you decide only to take advantage of the most common offers.  In this entry on my personal blog, I described some of the beginning of my own journey into couponing last spring.  Suffice it to say, I continue to see significant savings on my grocery and household bills each month.  And I'll definitely be taking advantage to save money on holiday items. 

I won't get into all the specifics of couponing because it would take me forever to describe it all.  If you're interested in knowing more about couponing I recommend you visit SaveaLoonie.com and check out the "How to coupon" button or MrsJanuary.com and look for the "start here" tab.  These sites explain all the basics of couponing in Canada, post links to new coupons and deals daily, and also offer weekly lists of the best sale prices and coupon match ups for the major Canadian grocery chains, saving you a lot of work.

I'll be posting separately with some specific coupon offers currently available that are great opportunities to save in your holiday spending, even if you don't plan to routinely use coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment